If for ANY reason you are unhappy with the products you received, please send them back to us within 60 days of the invoice date for a full refund. It is our way of assuring you that we guarantee you'll enjoy our products, and if you do not, then we will do everything to make your business experience with Hill's Apothecary the most enjoyable. We are proud of the fact that...
• We do not charge a restocking fee
• We do not require you to contact us beforehand, nor do we require you to get a "return authorization" from us
• You have up to 60 days of the invoice date to return merchandise
• Returns within our policy are not questioned for any reason
When sending us returns, we would appreciate it if you could provide a short explanation (although not necessary) for the reason of return. This helps us to better understand our customers needs and complaints and assists us in developing better products. When returning items you have three available options.
• You may exchange it for something else
• You may ask for a Hill's Apothecary shoppe credit redeemable on your next order
• You may ask for a refund to your credit card
Please note: We will be unable to give any refund or shoppe credit if the product has been used beyond a normal test amount. Partially used essential oils or carrier oils will not be given a refund.
1. Our default shipping method is USPS ground parcel post.
2. The Hill Wellness Group, Inc. takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance
3. We currently do not require orders to be signed when delivered. However should customers want the signature required option, a fee of $10.00 will be added to your credit card.
4. Alternative shipping methods are available on request, however we take no responsibility for shipping that is arranged by our customers. This includes the following:
• Customers using their own shipping account
• Customers using their own courier
• Customers arranging for a third party to facilitate shipping.
A credit card form will be needed to process your order without shipping calculations. Any shipment requirements that are handled by us, other than FEDEX, will incur a $5 handling fee.
5.The Hill Wellness Group, Inc. takes no responsibility for any loss, damages, or delay that may occur. Similarly, we must be notified should additional insurance be required. Without notification we ship products without insurance.
6. Essential Oils are classified as Hazardous Goods when shipped by air. Because of this only ground shipments are available for essential oils. Express shipments (Air) are available at cost on bottles and raw materials.
7. Back orders, though rare, are not automatically shipped. Regular ordering policies will apply on arrival of stock.
Our orders are processed within 24 hours. If a cancellation comes in after 36 hours of ordering, there will be charged a 20% restocking fee. The actual amount of time will vary depending upon the season, but in most cases the order will be processed within 2 days.
Customers should purchase products from The Hill Wellness Group, Inc. with the clear understanding that all products must be used at the customers own discretion The Hill Wellness Group, Inc. shall not be held responsible for any damages to property or for any adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm) caused by insufficient knowledge or the improper use of a product.
The user of the product is solely responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applying to the use of the products.
Please note, the International Federation of Aromatherapists do not recommend that Essential Oils be taken internally unless under the supervision of a Medical Doctor who is also qualified in clinical Aromatherapy. In addition, Essential Oils must be properly diluted before use in order to avoid any damages to property or adverse physical effects (including injury or bodily harm).
Product descriptions are based on historical uses and anecdotal Information All products
should be used with common sense. This information is provided only for informational and educational purposes and should not be construed as medical advice.
Always consult a qualified medical practitioner if ill or suffering from high or low blood pressure or an undiagnosed illness. Consult a registered or certified aromatherapist regarding nursing mothers, pregnant women, babies and pets.
For consultations, please contact Cindy Hill, aromatherapist (www.aromatherapymiami.com) at 786-216-7946 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.